Supabets Launches SupaBillions - Including a 49’s Jackpot
Note: *The following article is purely for fun. It is based on individual opinions and does not constitute advice. The drawing of lottery numbers is entirely random. Please always gamble responsibly. #Ad. Find out more on our How Our Site Works page.
Something’s happening on Supabets, so it’s best you give the menu options another look this month. The platform added a new option, giving users the chance to win prizes equal to international jackpots. It’s called SupaBillions, and 49’s players will love the fact that you can bet on a 49’s Jackpot too.
What’s Happening on Supabets?
Supabets recently added a welcome feature to their lucky number options, called SupaBillions. You’ll find this as one of the buttons on the top menu bar. It gives you access to a page where you can bet on the world’s biggest lotteries, which means the chance to bet on the biggest jackpots is now within reach. And it’s possible while using a betting platform like Supabets, which you’re already familiar with.
SupaBillions and 49’s
If you already enjoy 49’s, the good news is that you can use the benefits of the SupaBillions offerings with your favourite game. One of the many international lotteries that Supabets is allowing you to bet on through the SupaBillions feature is the 49’s. And it’s the only platform (at the time of writing) where South Africans can get access to this opportunity.
So, you don’t have to get to know other games to make use of SupaBillions. Stick to what you know and place your bets—with the possibility of much greater wins than usual. (Of course, the probability is much higher).
When using SupaBillions and betting on the 49’s jackpot, you’ll select 6 balls—or numbers—in total. You can stake R21 and that gives you a chance to win huge amounts up to R25,000,000.
What’s Different Now?
The reason why SupaBillions is worth checking out is all about odds, costs and prizes that add some excitement to the game.
Perhaps you’re used to paying around R1 to bet on 5 balls, for the chance to win R50,000. And statistics show that players’ most common bet is picking 3 balls which returns R400 from a R1 bet (note: these odds vary bookmaker to bookmaker - find the best odds here).
So, yes, betting on 3, 4, or 5 balls you have a much higher chance of winning than playing for the 49’s jackpot on SupaBillions. But with such huge amounts up for grabs, you might decide the risk/reward is worth it. To be exact, you’ll have a chance of 1 in 13,983,816 of winning the 49’s jackpot.
What Lotteries can You Expect to See?
Currently there’s a specific list of lotteries under the SupaBillions banner, but the range of options is impressive. When you open the page, you’ll get quick navigation buttons to the most popular ones:
- UK 49’s
- Mega Millions
- SA Powerball
- SA Lotto
While players from some of these countries often need a physical lottery ticket to join in the fun, you can do it all online from South Africa. Just remember that you’re actually betting on the outcome of the lottery and not entering the actual lottery itself.
You can expand the list and view even more options to bet on lottery jackpots from around the globe. From Irish Lotto and Cash4Life to Bonoloto and Thunderball, it’s all there.
The page will give you jackpot amounts and information such as the time until the draw. In addition, there are different draw categories you can pick from. The platform clearly displays prize amounts and the odds for each category.
How Can You Play SupaBillions?
Not one for long learning curves? Let’s give you a quick guide to using the SupaBillions option:
- Step 1: Open the SupaBillions page.
- Step 2: Pick a lottery, such as 49’s.
- Step 3: Browse the draw categories and pick what you want to play.
- Step 4: Select your numbers or use the platform’s ‘Quick Pick’ feature.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Add to Slip’ on the right side of the page where you’ll also see the total cost displayed.
- Step 6: When you’re happy with your bets, click ‘Purchase’ on your betslip.
- Then wait for the results.
You have yet another way to keep your online betting interesting. And with bigger prizes at stake, who wouldn’t want to try SupaBillions?
So, look out for the options on the Supabets menu and make sure you don’t miss out on having a better chance of winning. And remember, Supabets is the ONLY place in SA you’ll get this chance with a 49’s jackpot.
Remember to only ever bet what you can comfortably afford to lose - and keep it fun.
Join Supabets Today
Take advantage of their sign up offer and start betting on the UK 49's Jackpot.Join Today
- Supabets Launches SupaBillions - Including a 49’s Jackpot
- Betfred Launch In South Africa - Including UK 49's and Lucky Numbers
- Bet.co.za Enhanced Offer For Bet49s.co.za Users
- 49's Presenters — What's the Latest in 2022?
- South Africa’s Top Lotteries for Betting
- Bet49's Hot and Cold Balls Review & Preview - December 2020
- Enjoy a Sneak Peak into the 49’s Presenters lives away from Lotto!
- Bet49’s Hot and Cold Balls Review & Preview - October 2020
- Why Is Betting On The 49's So Popular In South Africa?
- Bet49's Hot and Cold Balls Review & Preview
- We've Launched Our 49’s Odds Calculator in South Africa
- Lottery History – How Did We Get To Being Able To Bet On 49's Lotto Direct From Your Mobile?
- How Do You Pick Yours? See How Other Players Pick Their 49's and National Lottery Numbers
- What Are the BEST Ways to Pick Lottery Numbers?
- 6 Reasons Why People LOVE to Play 49's Online
- Thinking about having a 49's Lotto bet with William Hill? Read this First
- Welcome to Bet49s.co.za