Bet49's Hot and Cold Balls Review & Preview - Nov/Dec 2021
Note: *The following article is purely for fun. It is based on individual opinions and does not constitute advice. The drawing of lottery numbers is entirely random. Please always gamble responsibly. #Ad. Find out more on our How Our Site Works page.
Are you a lotto player that loves the hottest ‘trends’? Do you make your choices on the fly and dream of that spectacular pay off? Or are you a circumspect player? Do you like to study the ‘form’ and results to work out the colder digits - the ones conspicuous by their absence - in the hope they show up in the next draw?
However you choose your lucky tickets, we've covered the hot and cold number analysis. Read our full review below if hot or cold numbers float your boat. Remember though, the drawing of lottery numbers is completely random.
Bet49's Hot Numbers
We have poured over the numbers from the last four weeks and have found the following qualify for the hot status:
- 49 - Drawn 15 times
- 41 - Drawn 15 times
- 43 - Drawn 14 times
The naughty forties have been dominating the temperature scales - will they continue to burn brightly?
Bet49's Cold Numbers
The numbers keeping cool in the fridge and appearing least frequently over the last four weeks are as follows:
- 17 - drawn three times
- 12 - drawn two times
- 9 - drawn two times
The low numbers have not been having much luck recently - but maybe the tide is turning?
What Are Hot And Cold Numbers?
The naming conventions should be clue enough, but in case you need reminding, the reference of hot balls and cold balls is the number of times they appear over recent draws.
For example, were a number to appear in every Bet49s draw over the last two weeks, they would be called hot numbers. If a digit finds it challenging to roll out over recent draws, they are known as cold numbers.
Is There Any Advantage To Betting On Hot Numbers And Cold Numbers?
The disappointing part for hot hopers and cold chiefs is that mathematically, the hot and cold trends make zero statistical difference! You are just as likely to draw the coldest five numbers as you are the hottest five numbers - the number of times they appear simply represents a statistical anomaly.
If you want to check out the best odds and offers available to players in South Africa, simply check them out here.
View The Latest Hot & Cold Balls
For the 49's Lotto when betting from South AfricaView Numbers
- Supabets Launches SupaBillions - Including a 49’s Jackpot
- Betfred Launch In South Africa - Including UK 49's and Lucky Numbers
- Bet.co.za Enhanced Offer For Bet49s.co.za Users
- 49's Presenters — What's the Latest in 2022?
- South Africa’s Top Lotteries for Betting
- Bet49's Hot and Cold Balls Review & Preview - December 2020
- Enjoy a Sneak Peak into the 49’s Presenters lives away from Lotto!
- Bet49’s Hot and Cold Balls Review & Preview - October 2020
- Why Is Betting On The 49's So Popular In South Africa?
- Bet49's Hot and Cold Balls Review & Preview
- We've Launched Our 49’s Odds Calculator in South Africa
- Lottery History – How Did We Get To Being Able To Bet On 49's Lotto Direct From Your Mobile?
- How Do You Pick Yours? See How Other Players Pick Their 49's and National Lottery Numbers
- What Are the BEST Ways to Pick Lottery Numbers?
- 6 Reasons Why People LOVE to Play 49's Online
- Thinking about having a 49's Lotto bet with William Hill? Read this First
- Welcome to Bet49s.co.za